Jan 1, 2015 I began a new adventure, participating in a "Great Distance Derby", a friendly competition to track miles while riding, or driving horses. I can't wait to see how many miles we log in a year. =o)
Since I didn't start this blog until now, I won't back track every ride, but I will post the dates/miles and my up to date yearly miles.
From now on, I'll try to post photos, at least a few from each ride and some description of where our adventures take us.
1-1-15
3.05 Badger, solo around the field
YTD: 3.05
1-11-15
6.2 Badger & Dakota Ridge Ride
YTD: 9.25
1-13-15
10.04 Dot, Nashville Ride. Jamie, Cody, Jenn, Brooke (Saw Alayna)
YTD: 19.29
1-19-15
11.96 Dot Cheryl, Cody & Jamie
YTD: 31.25
1-20-15
12.7 Annie, solo met up with Brooke Glenmont.
YTD: 43.95
1-23-15
12.22 Dot, Mohican State Park, Jamie, Cody & Brooke
YTD: 56.17
1-30-15
19.8 Annie, Bridge of Dreams, Jamie, Brooke, Kaytlynne.
3.3 Badger, Pasture (couldn’t let Brooke get more than me on the same ride/day
HAHA)
YTD: 79.27
No comments:
Post a Comment